We use our own and third-party cookies to optimize your experience on this site, including to maintain user sessions. Without these cookies our site will not function well. If you continue browsing our site we take that to mean that you understand and accept how we use the cookies. If you wish to decline our cookies we will redirect you to Google.
Already have an account? Sign in.

 Remember Me | Forgot Your Password?

DSM Closes Joint Venture Deal With Chinese Food Enzyme Producer

June 9, 2011: 12:11 PM EST
Dutch food and beverage ingredients company Royal DSM announced that it has closed a joint venture agreement with privately-held biotechnology company Yixing QianCheng Bio-Engineering Co Ltd for QianCheng’s food enzyme activities. The JV creates a new company DSM (Jiangsu) Biotechnology Co. Ltd. DSM says the global market for enzymes amounts to € 2 billion and is growing by 6-8 percent per year. The Chinese market for food enzymes is one of the world’s largest and is experiencing growth rates far above the global average. DSM is the majority shareholder in the joint venture with 85 percent of the shares. Yixing QianCheng Bio-Engineering Co Ltd will own the remaining 15 percent.
"DSM strengthens enzymes activities through joint venture", Press release, DSM, June 09, 2011, © DSM
China Business
Focus Areas
Food Business
Mergers & Acquisitions
Companies, Organizations
Deals, M&A, JVs, Licensing
Market News
Press Release
Products & Brands
Developed by Yuri Ingultsov Software Lab.